The GWL PTSA
A message from the GWL PTSA:
- Trunk or Treat. Sunday Oct. 28th at 4 pm in the Middle School front parking lot. Set up will begin at 3:30 pm. If you’d still like to participate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School Pictures. The proofs have arrived and will be distribute this week. If you do not receive your students proof by Friday 10/26, please email your students teacher first. Please submit your picture order and retake requests by Friday Nov. 2nd. Remember checks are to be made out to GWL PTSA. Retakes for both schools are scheduled for Wednesday Nov. 7th. Please see our Facebook page (Greenwood Lake PTSA) closer to the date for an estimated time schedule. Those students new to the district since Oct. 1st or absent on their original picture day are automatically registered for retake day.
- Bingo Night. Join us Friday Nov. 2nd at 6 pm in the Middle School Cafe. More info to come!
Thank you to our school community for your continued support!
The Greenwood Lake Parent-Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is a vital link between students, families, and the Greenwood Lake School District. PTSA is the only nationally recognized advocacy group for children in the district with representatives lobbying at the state and federal level. PTA/PTSA means cooperation among parents, teachers, students and administrators.
PTSA Organizational Goals
- Enhance communication between home and school.
- Increase membership and parent involvement.
- Provide educational programs for students and parents.
Examples of Activities Supported By The PTSA For Our Students: Bio Bus, Movie Nights, DJs for K-3 Social & Back to School Bash, MS Honor's Breakfast, Guest Authors & Speakers, 8th Grade Scholarships
Meeting Dates -- All PTSA Meetings will be held at the Elementary School in the Cafeteria at 7 PM unless otherwise noted
September 13th October 11th November 8th December 13th January 10th
February 7thth March 7th April 11th May 9th June 13th
President - Melissa Apuzzo
Vice President -Patricia Wark
Treasurer - Laurie Nowak
Secretary - Kristin Scotto
Correspondence Secretary - Rebecca Frey
Contract Information: email@example.com & Follow us on Facebook: Greenwood Lake PTSA
Join Our PTSA & Become a Partner in Your Child's Education
- Membership Dues: $6.00 per individual adult ($4.00 each additional adult) & $4.00 per student.
- Dues can be drop off in any school's main office.
- Meeting dates & times are posted on the District calendar.