The GWL PTSA
The Greenwood Lake Parent-Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is a vital link between students, families, and the Greenwood Lake School District. PTSA is the only nationally recognized advocacy group for children in the district with representatives lobbying at the state and federal level. PTA/PTSA means cooperation among parents, teachers, students and administrators.
PTSA Organizational Goals
- Enhance communication between home and school.
- Increase membership and parent involvement.
- Provide educational programs for students and parents.
Examples of Activities Supported By The PTSA For Our Students: Bio Bus, Movie Nights, DJs for K-3 Social & Back to School Bash, MS Honor's Breakfast, Guest Authors & Speakers, 8th Grade Scholarships
Meeting Dates -- All PTSA Meetings will be held at the Elementary School in the Gymnasium at 7 PM unless otherwise noted
September 19th October 10th November 21st December 12th January 9th
February 13th March 12th April 23rd May 21st June 11th
President - Melissa Apuzzo
Vice President -Kristin Scotto
Treasurer - Laurie Nowak
Secretary - Rebecca Frey
Correspondence Secretary - Lisa Alvarado Smith
Contract Information: email@example.com & Follow us on Facebook: Greenwood Lake PTSA
Join Our PTSA & Become a Partner in Your Child's Education
- Membership Dues: $6.00 per individual adult ($4.00 each additional adult) & $4.00 per student.
- Dues can be drop off in any school's main office.
- Meeting dates & times are posted on the District calendar.