The GWL PTSA
The Greenwood Lake Parent-Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is a vital link between students, families, and the Greenwood Lake School District. PTSA is the only nationally recognized advocacy group for children in the district with representatives lobbying at the state and federal level. PTA/PTSA means cooperation among parents, teachers, students and administrators.
PTSA Organizational Goals
- Enhance communication between home and school.
- Increase membership and parent involvement.
- Provide educational programs for students and parents.
Examples of Activities Supported By The PTSA For Our Students: Bio Bus, Movie Nights, DJs for K-3 Social & Back to School Bash, MS Honor's Breakfast, Guest Authors & Speakers, 8th Grade Scholarships
Meeting Dates -- All PTSA Meetings will be held at the Elementary School at 7 PM unless otherwise noted
September 14th October 12th November 9th December 14th January 11th
February 8th March 8th April 12th May 10th June 14th
President - Cathy Sommer
Vice President -Patricia Wark
Treasurer - Laurie Nowak
Corresponding Secretary - Carissa Cupo
Recording Secretary - Kristin Scotto
Contract Information: email@example.com & Follow us on Facebook: Greenwood Lake PTSA
Join Our PTSA & Become a Partner in Your Child's Education
- Membership Dues: $6.00 per individual adult ($4.00 each additional adult) & $4.00 per student.
- Dues can be drop off in any school's main office.
- Meeting dates & times are posted on the District calendar.